Your profile is where all of the most important information about you is stored.
Let’s take a look at exactly what you can do there.
You can access your profile from the sidebar of the EMR. Simply find the small photo icon and click on it to open the sidebar, then scroll down and click Edit Profile.
Here you can choose and edit a number of different aspects of your profile including your:
You can also:
- Change your password
- Add or change your signature image
- Choose whether or not you’d like to receive email notifications
- Allow patients to self-schedule appointments
- Choose whether or not you’re available to accept new patients on your practice’s enrollment form
Once you’ve changed any of the above information, make sure to click Save at the bottom of the modal.
Outside of the “You” elements, you can also take a number of other actions on your profile page:
- Click Note to Pharmacist to enter a standard note to pharmacists that will show up on all of your outgoing prescriptions
- Click Mailbox to connect your email account to Atlas.md so that all emails you receive are assigned directly to the relevant patient’s chart
- Click Phone Services to enable phone services
- Click Office Hours to customize your office hours