On your profile page, which is accessible from the sidebar, you can control personal elements of your account, including title, what you would like to be referred to inside the application, your signature name, and even your signature image. Other pieces of contact information are stored here, such as email address, DEA number, NPI number. You can also connect with your patients via Twitter; store your Twitter handle and mailbox connection information.
Click “Edit Profile” to edit these details.
- How can I change my password?
- What if I forgot my password?
- How can I link my Atlas.md account to my Twitter account?
- How can I upload my profile picture?
- How can I update my signature image?
- How can I customize my office hours?