Not everyone operates on a 9-5 schedule – and that’s perfectly fine!
You can customize your office hours for each day of the work week depending on your schedule.
By setting custom hours, you can have your calls forwarded exactly where you want when you’re out. This ultimately controls when and where calls are forwarded in an after hours situation. If no custom office hours are set, Atlas.md will default to the account’s location hours.
Setting Up Office Hours
To set up your office hours:
- Head to your profile by opening up the sidebar navigation from your dashboard
- Next, select Office Hours
- On this modal, select the day then your available hours
- If you’re out of the office the entire day, check the box next to I don’t work any office hours on (Day of the Week)
- Once you’re happy with your selection, click Save and you’re done!