Atlas.md’s integration with AI means you can summarize transcripts instantly. This means distilling the most important information from patient conversations is as simple as clicking a button.
Here’s how to do it:
- Start by uploading an audio file of the conversation you had with your patient; the audio will get transcribed automatically
- Once the transcription has been added to the patient’s chart, hover over it and click the AI button
- On the pop-up modal, select Summarize from the AI Action dropdown menu
- Then, click Process with AI
- Here, Atlas.md will display the summarized conversation so that you can edit it and tweak it as needed. Once you’re happy with it, click the Add Note to create a top-level chart note, or Add to Thread to keep the contents in the original audio file’s thread
And presto – your conversation is summarized! You can find the summarized conversation in the same thread as the audio file and transcription on your patient’s chart.
For more cool things that you can do with AI, check out our article on generating SOAP notes.