Schedule Delivery of Custom Emails and Texts
Sometimes it’s necessary to schedule messages ahead of time, such as when following up with patients or sending reminders. Whether it’s an email or text message, Atlas.md allows you to create these messages now to send out at a later date.
Here’s how to do it:
- Head to the chart of the patient you’d like to contact
- Open up their profile from the sidebar by clicking on the avatar icon
- Click Contact Details
- If you’d like to send a text message, click Send text message (SMS), otherwise click on their email address
- Enter the message with any attachments you’d like to add
- Click the Schedule delivery checkbox, then choose how many days from now you’d like the message to be delivered
- Once you’re happy with your selection, click Send
Communication Not Going Through?
If your message isn’t going through, it’s most likely because your patient’s spam filter is holding things up. To get around this, make sure your patient has added your email address to their contacts.
For more tips on making sure your emails go through as smoothly as possible, check out this article.
If you find that your SMS messages aren’t being delivered, it may have to do with US phone carrier regulations. You can read more about that here.