Atlas.md happily partners with LabCorp for your labs needs. There are a few steps you’ll need to take to integrate your LabCorp account with your Atlas.md interface. This article walks you through the process.
1) Call your local LabCorp office (find yours here!). Tell them you want to set up a new account – someone will get back in touch with you to move the process forward.
2) A rep will be assigned to you. Once your rep reaches out to you, you’ll need to send fax verification – your rep will walk you through those steps.
3) Your rep will then provide you with an account number. At this point your rep will also submit your account to be set up with Beacon, and transition your project to the interface team.
4) Someone from LabCorp will contact you to set up Beacon training. They’ll also let you know when it’s time to set up your Interface.
5) Once Beacon training and Interface integration is complete, you’ll be able to order labs through Atlas.md.
If you have any questions during this process, you’re more than welcome to contact email@example.com. We’ll be happy to reach out to your LabCorp rep on your behalf to get any questions answered.
A Note on Time
We’ll do our best to get your account set up and integrated as quickly as possible, but the timeline for completion is ultimately out of our control (as is normal for projects involving multiple parties!) We thank you for your patience and understanding as we work diligently to provide Atlas.md with the best labs experience possible.