Fixed-rate pricing allows you to create standardized, fixed-rate billing plans that you can subscribe patients to.
In addition to age-based pricing and custom amount subscriptions, fixed-rate pricing provides you with more flexibility when it comes to managing billing the way you want.
Adding a Fixed-Rate Pricing Plan
To create a fixed-rate pricing plan:
- Start by navigating to Account > Patient Pricing Settings
- Click Manage Fixed-Rate Pricing to the right on the screen
- Click on the plus icon in the upper right corner
- Enter the name of the plan and fees associated with it
- Once you’re happy with your selection, click Add Billing Plan
Once you’ve created your fixed-rate pricing plan, you can then add it to your patient subscriptions.
Adding a Fixed-Rate Plan to a Patient Subscription
- From your patient’s chart, head to the Billing page by clicking the dollar sign icon on the left-hand sidebar navigation
- Select the plus icon to the right of Subscriptions
- Under Subscription Type, choose Plan-based subscription
- Next, select the Billing plan you’d like to charge using the dropdown menu
- Choose your Invoice label
- Decide on the Charge frequency – either monthly, every 3 months, every 6 months, or yearly
- Subscriptions will automatically start the following month, but if you’d like to charge it for this month, check the box next to Charge subscription this month
- Once you’re happy with your selection, click Save