DrFirst’s Rcopia has three types of passwords that are used at different stages of the prescription process:
- Signature Password: your Signature Password was emailed to you during your setup and you were encouraged to change it from Rcopia’s Settings page. If you lost this, contact support about resetting it.
- EPCS Signing Passphrase: you selected your EPCS Signing Passphrase during your EPCS enrollment process. If you don’t remember it, here’s a guide on how to reset it.
- One-Time Password: your one-time password is the rotating six-digit code that you can find in your token device.
When to Use Each Password
The type of password required at each stage depends on the type of prescription that is being written:
- Non-controlled prescriptions only require your Signature Password
- Controlled prescriptions (EPCS) require your Signature Password, your EPCS Signing Passphrase and the six-digit One-Time Password associated with the proper token device.
Still stuck? Shoot us an email and we'll do our best to help. Contact