Community Forms allows you to share forms with the Atlas.md community, review forms others have shared, and copy them to your account for reference and use.
You’ll find a full list of shared forms on the Community Forms page. You can find it by heading to Account > Forms, then clicking “Community Forms” in the upper right corner.
Sharing a Form
To share a form with the Atlas.md community:
- Head to Account > Forms
- Select the form in question
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner
- Select Share with the Atlas.md Community
- Give your form a title and description and optionally include it in a share category
- If you’d like to share the contact anonymously, then check the box that says “Keep my name private on the Community Contacts page”.
- Finally click Share Form with the Atlas.md Community
Adding a Form
If you’d like to add a form to your account, simply head to the Community Forms page, select the form in question, then click Copy to My Account. Once it’s been added to your account, you can use this form just like any other.