Can I Port My Phone Number from Google Voice?
To port your phone number from Google Voice to Twilio (Atlas’ provider) you’ll need to agree to a few things first.
- You’ll agree to keep all numbers in service with your current carrier until the port completes to avoid delays or rejections.
- You’ll be responsible for any termination charges imposed by your current carrier for porting your number.
- You maybe unable to receive messages for up to three business days after the port completes.
Once you’ve agreed to those terms, you’ll need to provide us with some basic information to get the ball rolling:
- Resident or business?
- Name, address
- Numbers you’re porting (if it’s a wireless number, include the number, the wireless account number, and your PIN or last 4 digits of SSN)
- This letter of authorization
Please let us know if you have any questions during this process. We’re here to help you every step of the way.