We’ve moved! Head over to the
Atlas Facebook Group
to continue the conversation!
Atlas.md Community Forum
Marketing to employers
Does anyone use power point presentations or do you just go in and talk to folks and explain the service and what it provides?
I think it's just whatever you're most comfortable with. Here are some great talking points we use a lot at Atlas that could help regardless of the format of your presentation!
In general, when talking with employers - we discuss the potential savings of dpc as:
- unlimited visits and no-copays = happy employees and their families
- phone calls, text messages and email visits = happy employees and their families
- fewer sick days, more productive workers, etc
- wholesale savings of medicines, labs, imaging, pathology - speaks for itself but is more objective - they can usually look back and see how much they paid for meds/labs last year on their insurance reports = clear savings
- attached an example of our prices vs retail for savings (old file, pricing)
- dpc reduces ER, Urgent care visits
- decreases specialty referrals - rubicon has data to show 30-40% of specialty referrals are unnecessary (usually b/c of rushed docs)
- DPC docs don't submit claims: no claims on the insurance = no rate up for the next year based on illness :)
©2019 Atlas MD. All Rights Reserved.