We’ve moved! Head over to the Atlas Facebook Group to continue the conversation!

Atlas.md Community Forum

Pharmacy Faxing

Just this week I've noticed that when I go to fax prescriptions to the pharmacy, the list of pharmacies when I go to search is no longer arranged by geographic proximity to my office. What I mean is when I search for CVS, instead of giving me the local CVS locations, I get ones in neighboring states.

Has anyone else had trouble with this?

Comments

• noticing difficulties too--lots of pharmacies from Utah popping up (I'm in California!) but I can't search for pharmacies in neighboring cities
  • sorry about that - surprisingly we can't purchase a national database of pharmacy info, but we can grab that by zip codes, just email support@atls.md which zip codes you'd like us to upload and we can do that for you in a day or two.
  • Lots of weird things show up when I try to search for a pharmacy, just fyi, like pediatric practices, PT offices, law offices and things I just don't know what they are! Utah and Colorado are the favorite states that show up. When I go to "manage pharmacies" there are 2982 "pages" ending in Fairbanks, AK
  • edited January 2017
    Hi Debbie,

We'd love to hear more about this issue with the pharmacies. We're going to send you an email from support, feel free to get back to us at your convenience!

-Atlas.md Support